- When you are in a state of mind where you think all decisions you take cannot be wrong
- When you let complacency enter your style of work and attitude
- When you start to refuse to listen
- When you refute all justified objections
- When you spring to object on being criticized
That’s the time you need to realize probably you are or are on the brink of getting overconfident. You might think that you are the most open minded person but in reality it might not be so; because in your mind you have already stopped looking and listening for options.