6. Loretto Chapel in Santa Fe is famous for its Mysterious Staircase. The chapel was built between 1873 and 1878 and it has many stories regarding the mysterious staircase, one being it was built by St. Joseph himself.
7. Cathedral Basilica of St Francis of Assisi in Santa Fe is one of the major attractions in Santa Fe. It has a beautiful architecture and the store inside sell authentic New Mexican Christian gifts. We picked up colorful New Mexican themed cross for our Catholic friends.
8. Santa Fe has amazing art galleries and studios and the best place to shop is Canyon road. It was snowing when we went there and that gave the whole place such a magical look. Near Canyon road there is a Chocolate house called Kakawa where they serve amazing hot chocolate drinks and sell chocolates. They offer free samples to taste to help you decide.
9. San Miguel church in Santa Fe is the oldest church in United States. We were stunned by the simplicity of the church which made it so alluring. It is walking distance from the Plaza.
10. Santa Fe State Capitol has one of the most number of artworks we have ever seen in any state capitols in the US. The paintings, sculptures everything is just stunning. The most famous art work is a Bison head which is made up of paper and other banal materials.
to be continued…